- KEEP KIDS BUSY without screen while you get things done.
- According to research, 90% of brain development is completed by the age of 5.
- Let children spend this precious period with a better quality.
- Invest in children's life skills. Children definitely deserve this.
- Thanks to the illustrations, you can keep the child's attention in the books and games.
- Thus, learning becomes more fun and permanent.
The Princess Cut and Glue Activity Book helps your child develop motor skills. It is an activity book that gives place to children's imagination.
Your child can cut the objects with a safe paper scissors and glue them to the background with glue.
You can print on sticker paper. You can easily cut and paste it.
You can laminate for long-lasting use. You can attach and remove objects with double-sided tape.
• You can do it at home or at the nearest print shop.
• If you do not have a laminating machine, you can laminate with an iron.
• If you cannot make lamination, you can print it on high quality glossy photo papers and use it.
• If you do not have lamination and glossy photo paper, you can still use it. Just print and cut.
What is needed?
Papers, scissors, lamination films, laminating machine, double-sided tape, ring binder OR premium glossy photo papers, scissors, double-sided tape, ring binder OR papers, scissors,double-sided tape
This product is a digital product. You can download PDFs from the page that appears after purchasing. No physical product will be sent to you.
This product is for personal use only. Commercial use is not allowed.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD
If you have purchased as a guest, you will receive an email. This mail contains download links for printable resources.